We don't have any specific recommendations for this product at the moment.
PLA by spoolWorks really is one of the nicest PLA filaments we've ever used at E3D & we're pleased to include it in our range of excellent filaments.
• Easy to print
• Low ooze and low warp
• Bonds easily to cold beds
• A matt/satin finish (variable with print temperature)
• Strong, solid colour
• Tolerance +/-0.05mm for 1.75, and +/-0.10mm for 2.85mm
• SpoolWorks' high quality
Advised print settings:
• PRINT TEMP: 190-215°C
• ADHESION: Blue Tape, UHU stick, or hot, clean glass
Note: All 3D printers are unique, so adjust settings to taste!
Big, bold, beautiful colours. Designed for home and professional 3D printing.
Configure spoolWorks PLA Filament - Primary Yellow
- spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'PhoneBox' Red27Everyday professional replacement for ABS and PLA in brigh...£27.50 £33.00spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'Limey' Lime29Zingy yellow everyday professional replacement for ABS and...£27.50 £33.00spoolWorks Edge Filament - British Racing Green46Dark green metallic filament with a clean satin finish. To...£27.50 £33.00
Copyright © 2017 E3D-Online.com All Rights Reserved Company Number: 8496321 VAT Number: GB171059715