To comply with GDPR and the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set cookies. Learn more.
A Fabtotum Inspired CoreXY Motion system provides a fast, precise, and sturdy platform. With no flying motors, no crossed belt paths, and an incredibly lightweight moving mass.
The E3D Motion System is a very advanced machine and therefore previous 3D printing experience is required. Due to the experimental nature of this product, E3D is limited in the level of technical support that they are able to provide. For in-depth community assistance, please refer to the forum.
The Motion System is built for high speeds and quick accelerations. Moons motors and Genuine Gates 2GT Belts produce fast, reliable and longer-lasting performance. To ensure the high accuracy of the Motion System the three main axes come pre-assembled, allowing for a simple assembly experience with no additional need to tension.
Motion System Key Features:
- CNC milled aluminium top- plate.
- CoreXY Fabtotum-style motion system.
- Genuine Hiwin rails & carriages.
- Genuine Gates belts, pulleys & idlers.
- Partially assembled.
- 200mm x 300mm x 300mm build volume.
If you're purchasing from outside the EU, due to the high value of this item, you may be required to pay import duties.
What's in the box:
- Assembled X/Y Axis Top-Plate (inc Motors)
- Assembled Z-Axis (inc Motor)
- Assembled Bed Bracket
- 4 x Aluminium Extrusions
- 2 x Acrylic Side Panels
- 1 x Acrylic Electronics Panel
- 1 x Acrylic Rear Panel
- 1 x Aluminium Base Plate
- 1 x Dragchain
- 1 x Fixings Kit (includes ALL fixings required to build a full reference Motion System with Duet2, Duex5, 4 x Titans)