Customer Service Advisor
Main purpose of the job:
To provide high quality, timely and efficient service to our customers for order enquiry, placement, and fulfilment to deliver high customer satisfaction.
We have a flexible hybrid model where we expect everyone to work in our Chalgrove office in Oxfordshire at least 3 days per week. This is to continue building relationships, collaborating and developing our team.
Main tasks of the job
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Supporting the business by delivering on KPIs, departmental and company rocks, collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Collaboratively support in the creation and maintenance of reports and departmental processes.
- Ensuring there is a strong focus on the growth, retention, and satisfactions of E3D’s customer base, maintaining accuracy, continuous improvement and reliable problem solving.
- Communicating with internal and external customers through various channels; telephone, email, web-chat, etc.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer journey experience and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Responding promptly to customer queries ranging from, but not limited to:
- Product returns
- Amended and cancelled orders
- E3D Account
- Lost shipment and missing products.
- Invoice and Payments
- Sales enquiries
- Technical product support
- Damaged and faulty parts
- Product compatibility
- Ensure customer data is processed in accordance with data protection and is GDPR compliant.
- Manage PayPal disputes and resolutions, liaising with the finance team as required.
- Ensure internal notes and customer communications are accurately captured and maintained in Zendesk
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet E3D core values.
Essential skills and experience
- Significant experience working in a customer service or support environment required.
- Able to embrace change whilst adopting a positive attitude.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment centred on customer delivery.
- Understanding of Microsoft office applications.
- Able to interpret and respond clearly and effectively to customer requests
- Understanding of customer administration processes and policies.
Desirable skills and experience
- Understanding of 3D Printing or Technical Experience.
- 20 days holidays in a complete year, increasing to 23 days after 2 years continuous service and 28 days after 5 years continuous service (excluding the public/bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- An Employee Assistance Programme and trained Mental Health Champions
- Death in Service (on completion of three months service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- £500 CPD Budget (on completion of three months service)
- £200 Wellbeing allowance (on completion of three months service)
- Company Sick Pay (on completion of three months service)
- We Care – 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
- Bereavement Counselling
- Probate Helpline
Closing date: 23rd December 2022
You will receive a reply when the role has been taken down and a shortlist compiled.
Please state your salary expectations.
Strictly No AgenciesApply Now