Due to recent Hemera demand, there may be a short delay with dispatching goods but trust that we'll continue to endeavour to ship within the promised date. During the Brexit transition, we have noticed a small number of issues with customs charges, if you think you are affected please get in touch with us before paying it. Continue to buy with confidence and be assured that we have implemented a plan which aims to ensure the least disruptive and cost-effective solution for our customers, your patience during this time is much appreciated.
Duet 2 Wifi
The Duet 2 Wifi is built around a Powerful 32-bit Processor, gone are the days of limitations on the speed and functionality of your printer due to underpowered 8-bit processors.
- The Duet 2 Wifi features super quiet TMC 2660 stepper drivers, with up to 256 micro-stepping. Ready as standard for dual extruders and dual Z motors, compatible with the Duet expansion boards (up to 5 additional motors) if additional stepper drivers are required.
- Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, at the moment this is limited in software to 2.4A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (18A).
- Built-in high-speed uSD card and support for a second external SD card if required.
- Connect with Wifi via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the onboard web interface. Alternatively, you can use a PanelDue (a full-colour graphic touch screen) display mounted directly to the Printer.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface. All common 3D printer geometries are supported. Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power, external drivers.
- Support for DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as ferrules for power and heater terminals.