Based on Govt guidance, we are continuing to operate remotely, providing support via email and telephone. Orders are being fulfilled as normal with the exception of out of stock items which understandably have a longer lead time. Please bear in mind that there may be delays with courier services.
Please note, this bundle does not include Tools, Extruders or PTFE, for a full 4 tool machine you'll need to purchase those separately, please see links below:
4 x 1.75mm Bowden Tools
80 units x Bowden PTFE Tubing
A Fabtotum inspired CoreXY Motion system provides a fast, precise, and sturdy platform. With no flying motors, no crossed belt paths, and an incredibly lightweight moving mass.
The Motion System is built for high speeds and quick accelerations. Moon’s motors and Genuine Gates 2GT Belts produce fast, reliable and longer-lasting performance.
To ensure the high accuracy of the Motion System the three main axes come pre-assembled, allowing for a simple assembly experience with no additional need to tension.
The ToolChanger ToolHead is the core mechanical component of the tool changing system. Bolting directly onto the Motion System’s X-Carriage it provides the pickup and drop-off action enabling the use of different ToolHeads using the standardised E3D tool plate.
The Duet2 wiring kit provides a neatly managed, plug & play solution for running the Motion System, ToolChanger ToolHead and up to four V6 Bowden HotEnd Tools. Whilst designed for the Duet2 WiFi / Ethernet in mind, it should be generally applicable to any microcontroller capable of controlling four tools.
The 400W ToolChanger power supply is not suitable for use with the E3D Varipower bed, if you do plan on using a Varipower bed you will need to source a higher wattage power supply.
Motion System Key Features:
- CNC milled aluminium top-plate.
- CoreXY Fabtotum-style motion system.
- Genuine Hiwin rails & carriages.
- Genuine Gates belts, pulleys & idlers.
- Partially assembled.
- 200mm x 300mm x 300mm build volume.
ToolChanger ToolHead Key Features:
- Six-point exact-constraint kinematics.
- High-tension spring locking mechanism.
- Integrated Z-Axis endstop.
High-Temperature Heated Bed Key Features:
- 110VAC or 240VAC (depending on region)
- Max operating temperature: 200°C
- 3mm aluminium plate (Alloy: 6000 series)
- 104-GT2 thermistor
- 1 x Motion system
- 1 x Duet wiring pack
- 1 x ToolChanger ToolHead
- 1 x 4 mm borosilicate glass 314 x 264 mm
- 1 x DueX5
- 1 x SSR
- 1 x High temperature Heated bed 110V or 240V
- 1 x Duet main board WiFi or Ethernet
- 1 x 24V switching power supply
- 10 x Swiss clips