This policy applies when a product arrives faulty or develops a fault. If you wish to return a product that is not faulty, please contact support via the contact form here - https://e3d-online.com/contact.
Please note, this policy only applies to products purchased directly from https://e3d-online.com/. If you purchased through one of our genuine resellers, please contact them directly.
This warranty covers any defects in material and workmanship in products purchased from https://e3d-online.com/ for a period of 6 months from purchase. This warranty is subject to the following exclusions:
- Does not apply if the product has been tampered with, repaired and/or modified by non authorised personnel.
- Does not apply to damage caused by incorrect assembly or abuse of the product.
- Does not apply if the product is not proven to be faulty.
If the product meets the terms of the warranty cover we will:
- At our discretion, replace the product with a new product of equivalent or more recent version.
- Refund the cost of shipping the product to use by the method in which the product was originally paid for.
- Cover the cost of shipping on any returns necessary.
- Cover the cost of the shipping the replacement to you by a shipping method of our choosing.
- Not cover taxes, duties or other import/export charges on warranty replacements, however, we will mark the package as a warranty replacement, so no charges should be incurred.
All replaced products will be under warranty for the remaining period of warranty of the original purchase or for 3 months, whichever is longer.
First, ensure you have confirmed you do not have a fault caused by assembly, firmware or an issue external to the product. Please check our documentation here - https://e3d-online.dozuki.com/. If you’ve ruled out the above, please contact our support team via the contact form here - https://e3d-online.com/contact.
You may return a product if the following conditions are met:
- We receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of delivery of the ordered product.
- The returned product is unused, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- We will not refund or exchange the product.
- We may retain the returned product until you pay any return shipping amounts we may charge for redelivery of the return product.
Please note, products that are cut to length such as PTFE tubing and belt are not eligible for return.
Contact must be made to E3D Online no later than 30 days after receipt of the product, please use the contact form found here - https://e3d-online.com/contact.
Once E3D Online have been informed and accepted the return, it is your responsibility to label the box with your E3D Return Order Number and that the paperwork provided for the return is in the box.
Orders that are to be returned to E3D-Online must be sent through a tracked shipping service. A tracking number must be provided to E3D Online no later than 7 days after the return has been accepted. E3D Online will not accept liability for any items lost in shipping.
Once a compliant return has been accepted E3D online will aim to process the return in 5 working days, however, additional time may be required due to operational constraints.
Should an unauthorised or unlabelled return arrive at E3D Online, please be aware that this will affect the processing time of the return significantly.
If the item returned is in a re-sellable condition, we will issue a refund of the product using the same payment method as used on the original purchase.
If the product is returned for being faulty, E3D Online will review the condition of the product upon return. If the product is found to be faulty, E3D Online will cover all postage costs and replace or refund the item.