We don't have any specific recommendations for this product at the moment.
Breakaway AND Soluble Support
Print any shape, inside and out, with support that dissolves in tap water!
Spools of Every Size
Big spools for big projects, and samples for testing.
Scaffold is developed for ideal adhesion to spoolWorks Edge, PLA, and FleXD.
Print the Unprintable
Achieve incredible results and complex geometries with your desktop 3D printer.
Scaffold is a water-soluble and break-away support filament that actually works.
Scaffold offers total design freedom, helping you to create complex geometries and complete functioning mechanisms in a single print (with no worries about overhangs!). Part of E3D’s spoolWorks range, Scaffold works best with our Edge and PLA filaments.
For a complete overview of Scaffold and what makes it so special, please see our blog.
• Can be broken away or dissolved from prints in normal tap water
• PVA/PVOH-based but easy to print with low viscosity
• Exhaustively tested for exceptional quality
• Lower heat degradation and easily purged from nozzles
• Designed for perfect compatibility with spoolWorks Edge
• Shipped in a re-sealable bag with desiccant for exceptional dryness
Advised print settings
• PRINT TEMP: 215°C
• BED TEMP: From 20°C to 55C ideally, but will cope with bed temperatures as high as 110°C
• PRINT SPEED: ~50mm/s
Cautionary notes and advice
• You will need to create specific slicer settings to make the best of Scaffold.
• Scaffold needs to be kept dry, use the supplied resealable bag, or even better use this specially designed in-bag spool holder.
• Scaffold will degrade if kept for extended periods in a hot nozzle. Do not allow Scaffold to rest in the nozzle at temperature or you risk clogging and damaging the nozzle.
• Please read the documentation in order to use Scaffold at it's full potential
Note: All 3D printers are unique so adjust settings to taste!
Configure Scaffold Soluble Support Filament
- spoolWorks Edge Filament - Oxford Blue 22Everyday professional replacement for ABS and PLA in our s...£27.50 £33spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'Dark' Crystal12Everyday professional replacement for ABS and PLA with a c...£27.50 £33spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'British Racing' Green46Dark green metallic filament with a clean satin finish. To...£27.50 £33
Copyright © 2017 E3D-Online.com All Rights Reserved Company Number: 8496321 VAT Number: GB 171 0597 15