We don't have any specific recommendations for this product at the moment.
Easy to Print
Achieve beautiful, professional results with ease.
From industrial monotones to custom brights, we've got you covered.
Print the Unprintable
Pair Edge with Scaffold support filament to make impossible prints a reality.
Beautiful results at mid-range temperatures with home 3D printers.
Edge is a unique filament for 3D printing, developed as part of our spoolWorks range. It combines the toughness and resilience of ABS with PLA’s ease of use to bring you superior processing properties that make printing stuff a dream.
Edge is PETG-based, making it widely recyclable, but has been modified to provide exceptional toughness and resilience. Durable, strong, and stiff, Edge also allows incredible layer adhesion at a molecular level. This means that parts are almost as strong between bonded layers as they are across them.
Edge brings you the strong, solid colour you can expect with our entire spoolWorks range but with unmatched vibrancy and pigmentation. A naturally glossy, shiny material, Edge shows detail extremely well and can even be given a metallic finish.
• Strong and tough
• Easy to print
• Moderate processing temperatures (80°C bed, 240°C nozzle)
• No unpleasant fumes or odours
• Pairs with Scaffold support material for reliable adhesion and clean breakaway
• Ships on an easy-to-use spool with a packet of desiccant
• Glue stick bed adhesion
Configure spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'Light' Grey06
- Scaffold Soluble Support FilamentWater soluble and break away support material for 3D print...£45.00 £54.00spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'Cricket' Green16Everyday professional replacement for ABS and PLA with a c...£27.50 £33.00spoolWorks Edge Filament - 'Cement' Grey28Everyday professional replacement for ABS and PLA in light...£27.50 £33.00spoolWorks PLA - 'Basic' White02Bright white PLA for 3D printing, shipped on an easy-to-ma...£23.00 £27.60
Copyright © 2017 E3D-Online.com All Rights Reserved Company Number: 8496321 VAT Number: GB171059715