Based on Govt guidance, we are continuing to operate remotely, providing support via email and telephone. Orders are being fulfilled as normal with the exception of out of stock items which understandably have a longer lead time. Please bear in mind that there may be delays with courier services. You can report bugs or provide general feedback on this site here.
The Volcano HotEnd maintains as much compatibility with the E3D ecosystem as possible. You can choose from a range of upgrades including temperature sensors and heater cartridges, as well as different nozzle materials and sizes for whatever use case you require.
Thanks to its larger melt zone, the Volcano HotEnd enables users to print thicker and wider tracks which results in dramatically reduced print times.
In addition to reduced print time, the thick tracks printed by Volcano have greater interlayer adhesion and bond to one another with improved strength. Parts printed are extremely strong, less brittle and feel much more sturdy than standard prints.
With the print volumes increasing and interest of larger 3D printed items such as furniture and automotive parts, comes a requirement to decrease the overall print time. The Volcano heater block was designed to make printing large parts more efficient by allowing the use of larger nozzle sizes and higher volumetric flow rates.
- 3 x the volumetric flow rate of the V6 HotEnd
- E3D Ecosystem compatible
- Maximum printing temperature 285°C
- All metal heatbreak
- 1 x V6 Heatsink 1.75 or 2.85 direct or bowden
- 1 x Volcano aluminium HeaterBlock
- 1 x Stainless steel HeatBreak 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- 1 x Brass volcano nozzle 0.8mm 1.75 mm or 2.85mm
- 1 x Heater cartridge 30W 12V or 24V
- 1 x Thermistor cartridge
- 1 x Thermsitor extension cable
- 1 x Collet clip 1.75m or 2.85mm
- 1 x Collet clip 1.75mm or 2.85mm
- 1 x V6 fixings kit
- 1 x PTFE tube
- 1 x V6 Fan duct
- 1 x 30 x 30 x 10 mm fan 12V or 24V
- 1 x M3 grub screw
- 1 x M3 washer
- 1 x Thermal paste
- 1 x Volcano sock
- 1 x Cable tie