To comply with GDPR and the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set cookies. Learn more.
Sleeker, more moddable, and easier to use than ever: we've upgraded the Cyclops for usability and stunning results. Get the Cyclops+ for two-filament, one-nozzle extrusion. Available as a water- or air-cooled HotEnd, in 12V and 24V.
Suitable for 1.75mm bowden setups only.
Same great printing performance and possibilities; new compatibility and features.
It’s always been possible to get great results using Cyclops and Chimera, but Cyclops in particular was something of an outlier in our ecosystem. Customers often found it hard to use, and we felt that our dual-extrusion system was due for an upgrade.
- Cyclops+ and Chimera+ fit our standard fans, thermistors and heater cartridges. They also work with Capricorn bowden tubing and our water-cooling kit.
- Cyclops+ and Chimera+ are both now compatible with cartridge-style heaters and thermistors, opening the door to PT100s and thermocouples.
- Cyclops+ retains compatibility with all previous Cyclops nozzles and heat breaks.
- The Cyclops heater block has had a complete redesign, improving performance and making it more adaptable. We’ve removed all unnecessary material, lowering the thermal mass and reducing heat-up times. By changing the outer architecture of the block, we’ve also reduced the amount of heat radiating down from the block onto the print. This makes it easier to print small, complex parts without the need for a silicone sock.
- The distance between the filament paths is 2mm larger compared to the old-style Cyclops. This makes Cyclops+ compatible with the Kraken, for those looking to experiment.
- An exceptionally light-weight, effective water-cooled heatsink that is compatible with our water-cooling kit and nylon tubing.
Things to watch out for:
We recommend only using similar plastics when “mixing” using the Cyclops+ HotEnd.
1.75mm bowden setups only
Cyclops+ is no longer compatible with
Old-style Cyclops heater blocks
Old-style Cyclops and Chimera heatsinks due to the increased distance between the filament inputs
Bead-type temperature sensors
Copyright © 2017 E3D-Online.com All Rights Reserved Company Number: 8496321 VAT Number: GB171059715