B2B Sales Manager
Main purpose of the job:
E3D are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual keen who will act as the driving force of value creation, leading the commercialisation of an early-stage technology company along their go-to-market journey. Perhaps you are a Sales Executive hungry for the next step in your career? Or a Sales Manager who can hit the ground running and make an immediate impact.
You will join an established company with accomplished technical founders who have already developed a range of products and established an enviable market position as innovators who push the boundaries in the 3D printing markets.
Over the last 7 years sales have been strong, and the brand is positioned well to capitalise on growth. With the launch of the new Revo range and exciting next generation products in the pipeline, you will be working with the team on product launch, testing, and commercialisation.
As Indirect B2B Sales Manager, your principal role will be to take the products to market, establish strong customer relationships with B2B players, lead hands-on contract negotiations, deep market analysis, and build out the sales. You will need to be confident speaking with international companies and key stakeholders to drive sales forward. This role will be pivotal to the continued success story of E3D. We offer lots of opportunity for development as we grow the company.
Who you are responsible to: This role reports to Director of Sales.
Main tasks of the job
- Own the overall targets for Indirect Sales Channels. Deliver strategic commercial objectives in terms of growth, EBITDA and margin return.
- Develop and articulate the market view and channel strategy, with specific emphasis on value, profitability, and growth.
- Identify and grow sales with existing Reseller networks, whilst building longer term relationships and improving contractual positions.
- Own Reseller relationships and their marketing strategy; liaising with Marketing team to ensure alignment and consistency with overall Marketing and brand strategy.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Operations and Engineering to deliver for customers.
- Strategic Planning:
- Document and communicate strategic plans for Resellers
- Produce and continuously improve demand forecast for B2B to Supply Chain Manager
- Produce and continuously improve data for input to demand review, including key Sales KPIs from the wider Sales team.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Follow all Health and safety instructions, given both verbally, and set out within the company health and safety policy. Always seek instruction on using unfamiliar machines, and use all appropriate PPE.
- You are responsible for your own safety, and the health and safety of others around you. If you need extra training, you must make your line manager aware, and never conduct work in an unsafe manner.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Experience of sales in advanced manufacturing / engineering / technology
- A proven track record of sales, winning and wowing new customers
- Proven ability to apply solid market analysis in assessing market entry and growth strategies
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing business would be a bonus but not essential
Essential skills and aptitude
- Strong work ethic
- Background of high achievement
- Proven ability to work outside formalised organisation structure
- Resourceful / problem solving:
- Establishes creative solutions to overcome resource limitations
- Experience of independently creating and driving an agenda
- Advanced analytical and Excel skills
- Communication skills:
- Evidence of sales skills and achievements
- Ability to evangelise
- Commercial acumen for contract negotiation
- Team-player and highly professional.
- Attention to detail.
- 20 days holidays in a complete year, increasing to 23 days after 2 years continuous service and 28 days after 5 years continuous service (excluding the public/bank holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- An Employee Assistance Programme and trained Mental Health Champions
- Death in Service (on completion of three months service)
- Company Pension Scheme
- £500 CPD Budget (on completion of three months service)
- £200 Wellbeing allowance (on completion of three months service)
- Company Sick Pay (on completion of three months service)
- We Care – 24/7 online GP, mental health support and virtual wellbeing
- Bereavement counselling and probate helpline
We are happy to interview candidates who require visa sponsorship in order to take up employment in the UK.
Sadly due to the volume of applications received we are unable to provide feedback to candidates not invited to interview
Please state your salary expectations.
Strictly No AgenciesApply Now