Non Planar Prusa Mini (Experimental)
- Be aware of your electronics. Please don't work on your printer while it's turned on. We advise disconnecting from the mains during installation and maintenance.
- During use and cooldown, there is a potential to burn your hands.
- Please read and make sure you understand the firmware requirements before attempting to print.
- Please check that the components' voltage matches your printer's voltage. Double-check the polarity of connections where appropriate.
- Your HotEnd and printer are your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by our products use, misuse or abuse.
- The Revo High Temperature Hotside must be kept clean to reduce off-gassing. It's advised that gloves are worn when handling.
- The Revo High Temperature Hotside is intended for polymers with high processing temperatures. Low-temperature polymers such as PLA or ABS can cause fumes if processed incorrectly.
- Do not overvolt the fan or heater cartridge.
- E3D parts are intended for indoor use only, we cannot be responsible for issues caused through the operation of our products outside.
Note: Your own 3D Printer setup and filament choice will have an effect on the maximum VFR you can achieve so bear this in mind when referring to these values.
To complete this upgrade, you will need:
- 1 x Pinda_Slide_A
- 1 x Pinda_Slide_B
- 1 x Non_Planar_Mini_Micro_Bracket
- 2 x M3 Square nut
- 1 x M3x8 mm socket head screw
- 1 x M3x30mm socket head screw
- 3 x M3x20 socket head screw
1. Follow the Revo Mini Prusa Upgrade Guide and replace the main bracket with the "Non_Planar_Mini_Micro_Bracket
Please note: You can skip this step and use only the two diagonal M3x20mm socket head screws. However, you may lose some rigidity.
2. Fasten the "Pinda_Slide_A" part with 3 M3x20 socket head screws.
3. Slide the M3x30 socket head screw into the slot in "Pinda_Slide_A"
4. Insert 2 M3 square nuts into "Pinda_Slide_B
5. Slide "Pinda_Slide_A" into "Pinda_Slide_B" from the bottom. once you have slid it up part of the way you should be able to engage the M3x30 screw with the
6. Screw the HTX revo nozzle through the hotside and into the heatsink using only your gloved fingers.
Still need help?
If you have any questions about your order, account or require help troubleshooting we are available to help.
Our operating hours are 9-5 (GMT/ BST) Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to email enquiries within 24 hours.
Give us a call
+44 (0) 1865 892 000
Leave us a message