Revo LGX Assembly Guide
- Be aware of your electronics. Please don't work on your printer while it's turned on. We advise disconnecting from the mains during installation and maintenance.
- During use and cooldown, there is a potential to burn your hands.
- Please read and make sure you understand the firmware requirements before attempting to print.
- Please check that the components' voltage matches your printer's voltage. Double-check the polarity of connections where appropriate.
- Your HotEnd and printer are your responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for damages caused by our products use, misuse or abuse.
Note: Your own 3D Printer setup and filament choice will have an effect on the maximum VFR you can achieve so bear this in mind when referring to these values.
To complete this upgrade, you will need:
- LGX Extruder
- Revo Micro
- Revo Micro LGX adaptor
- 20mm PTFE tube
- 2mm hex key
- Flush cutters
1. Unscrew the x2 M3x27mm socket head screws and the old adaptor.
2. Carefully trim your PTFE tube to 20mm with a piar of flush cutters or a blade and cutting guide
Make sure the PTFE tube is still round and unobstructed. It's a good idea to pass some filament through the tube to ensure it's able to slide freely.
3. Remove the collet clip, Insert the PTFE tube, then re-attach the collet clip to lock the PTFE tube in place.
4. Screw the MJF adaptor onto the M12 x 1.7 thread of the Revo Micro Heatsink
5. Fasten the Revo Micro and adptor assembly to the LGX assembly using the two M3 x 27mm screws you removed ealier.
Still need help?
If you have any questions about your order, account or require help troubleshooting we are available to help.
Our operating hours are 9-5 (GMT/ BST) Monday to Friday. We aim to respond to email enquiries within 24 hours.
Give us a call
+44 (0) 1865 892 000
Leave us a message