Note: Your own 3D Printer setup and filament choice will have an effect on the maximum VFR you can achieve so bear this in mind when referring to these values.
Revo™ Nozzle Cleaning Guidelines
The procedures you use to clean V6 nozzles can also be used with Revo Nozzles. However, there are some slight differences in recommended approaches depending on the Revo nozzle material and type; these are outlined below.
When removing or inserting nozzles tools such as wrenches or pliers must not be used.
Recommended cleaning methods:
- Nylon cleaning filament (internal cleaning method)
- Warm pull (internal cleaning method)
- Cold pull (internal cleaning method)
- Brass brush (external cleaning method)
Non-recommended cleaning methods
- Needle (internal cleaning)
- Steel wire brushes (external cleaning method)
- Steel wire brushes (external cleaning methods)
- Blow torch (internal/ external cleaning method)